This text is machine-read, and may contain errors. Check the original document to verify accuracy.
ort services for an Openworkstation.
provider. We have no . 'Iigation to provide any technical and field S
CUSTOMER IS SOLEL .ESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF . . d OPEMNORKSTATION(S)."
1. Outage Report; Technical Support. If either of the following occurs: (a) you experience a System outage or malfunction
or (b) the System requires maintenance (each a "System Event"), then you will promptly report the System Event to our
Technical Support Department ("Technical Support"). You may contact Technical Support 24 hours a day, seven days a
week (except in the event of planned or emergency outages) by telephone at 866-558-2323, by email at
TechnicaISupport@Evercom.net, or by facsimile at 800-368-3168. We will provide you commercially reasonable notice,
when practical, prior to any Technical Support outage. For your calls to Technical Support, the average monthly call answer
time is generally 120 seconds or less, provided however, that we will endeavor (but will not be obligated) to achieve an
average monthly call answer time of thirty (30) seconds.
2. Priority Classifications. Upon receipt of your report of a System Event, Technical Support will classify the System Event
as one of the following four priority levels:
60% or more of the functionality of the System is adversely affected by the System
30%-59% of the functionality of the System is adversely affected by the System Event
5%-29% of the functionality of the System is adversely affected by the System Event
Less than 5% of the functionality of the System is adversely affected by the System
3. Response Times. After receipt notice of the System Event, we will respond to the System Event within the following
time periods with a 95% or greater rate of accuracy:
4. Response Process. In all instances, Technical Support will either initiate remote diagnosis and correction of the System
Event or dispatch a field technician to the Facility (in which case the applicable regional dispatcher will contact you with the
technician's estimated time of arrival), as necessary.
5. Performance of Service. All of our repair and maintenance of the System will be done in a good and workmanlike
manner at no cost to you except as may be otherwise set forth in the Agreement. Any requested modification or upgrade to
the System that is agreed upon by you and us may be subject to a charge as set forth in the Agreement and will be
implemented within the time period agreed by the parties.
6. Escalation Contacts. Your account will be monitored by the applicable Territory Manager and Regional Service
Manager. In addition, you may use the following escalation list if our response time exceeds 36 hours: first to the Technical
Support Manager or Regional Service Manager, as applicable, then to the Director of Field Services, then to the Executive
7. Notice of Resolution. After receiving internal notification that a Priority 1 System Event has been resolved, a member of
our management team will contact you to confirm resolution. For a Priority 2 or 3 System Event, a member of our customer
satisfaction team will confirm resolution.
Monitoring. We will monitor our back office and validation systems 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
9. Required IGR. You are responsible for providing a dedicated isolated grounded receptacle ("IGR") for use in connection
with the primary System. Upon request we will provide you with the specifications for the IGR. If you are unable to or do not
provide the IGR, then we will provide the IGR on a time and materials basis at the instal/er's then-current billing rates,
provided that we are not responsible for any delay caused by your failure to provide the IGR.
10. End-User Billing Services and Customer Care. Our Correctional Billing Services division will maintain dedicated
customer service representatives to handle end-user issues such as call blocking or unblocking and setting up end-user
payment accounts. The customer service representatives will be available during reasonable business hours Monday
through Saturday by telephone at 800-844-6591, by email at Support@CorrectionaIBiliingServices.com, and by facsimile at
800-578-2627. In addition, we will maintain an automated inquiry system on a toll-free customer service phone line that will
be available to end-users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide basic information and handle most routine activities. We
will also accept payments from end-users by credit card, check, and cash deposit (such as by money order or Western
Master Services Agreement· Page 2 of 4
© SECURUS Technologies, Inc .. Proprietary & Confidential - Form 6.1.06